Thursday, August 16, 2012

Who is Robert Barney?



Robert Barney, i mean Robert Blair Carabuena became a cyberstar because of his unrighteous act towards the MMDA traffic enforcer. However, this will not be controversial if the scene was not accidentally seen and covered by TV5. Media is such a powerful tool. They can make a person a hero or a sore to the society. There are a lot of motorist out there who is like Robert... abusive and disrespectful to the traffic enforcers. I'm a diver myself. Been driving my car for about 5 years now. I have dealt with a lot A*$*@le drivers too. I admit that at sometime during my driving life I have disobeyed some traffic rules but not to the extent of what Barney did. I have high respects to the traffic enforcers specially that my Father used to be one of them. Life is just simple don't make it complicated. Follow the rules or just do what is right. Respect people as you want to be respected. 


No comments:

Post a Comment