Monday, December 10, 2012

Yakimix

Eat all you can buffet at P660, drinks are not included. Its a feast until your stomach is so full that you can't do anything more than to sleep.

Starting my first plate... this is all for grilling





Rhona and Wilma wth their first plate


and this is mine... yum! yum!


Kid eat all you can for P380 but I don't want to pay for this because my niece do not eat much. So we have brought a chicken meal from outside and she had fun grilling our food.


My second plate....


First to second plate... to third plate.... oh I don't remember anymore...


This is where "umay" mode sets in


Our very last food... that we tried finishing but failed to do so.


Pricelist


My last plate.... I'm so full....


To finish or not?


Halo-halo for the three of us.. but we can't finish it anymore!


Burp!!!



Yakimix Restaurant has branches other than here at SM Mall of Asia. This is an buffet experience so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment