Saturday, November 16, 2013

Siquijor: Salagdoong Beach Resort


If in Siquijor, this is one place you should not miss. This is part of your tour around Siquijor or you can spend all day beach bumming and getting high with adrenaline rush by jumping off the cliff. 


It took me a while before I decided to conquer my fear. It looks easy but when you are already at the platform and see where you're going you would think twice or thrice.  For our group, I have to start it or else everyone will not jump. And so I did. For a few seconds,  my heart was on hold. My eyes are I think close. I felt I was so light until my body touches the water. And then WOW! I shouted out for victory. I love it and I want to jump more.


This is one of the best and unforgetable travel experience that I will never forget. As I waited for others to jump in, I immerse myself to the serenity of the water. Entrance fee is just 15 pesos and this is way worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment