Wednesday, September 12, 2012

When I Almost Made It!

September 10, 2012 after my facial when I meet my friend at SNR for a short meeting. We had a great conversation that ends up planning a quick escape going to the "Batanes"-like place called Palaui Island. We were both excited that we immediately ended the meet to prepare our bags and ready to go. BUT my friend can't be with me going to the north. Instead, we agreed that we can meet at Sta. Ana which is the jump-off point going to Palaui Island.. But my friend didn't want me to take the 12 hour bus ride alone and so we ended up with nothing.

The next day, I knew my friend was already halfway going there in Aparri. I decided to take the what I know 6pm bus ride going direct to Sta. Ana. I called up Florida Bus Line to confirm but they told me that the bus will leave at 3pm. I looked at my watch and it was 245pm. I stopped a bit but then I said "off I go!"

This is the fastest packing I've ever done in my life. less than 2minutes???? Whew!!!

I got a taxi and the driver is a bit old. Waaahhh!!! If only I can drive that manual taxi I would have replaced Manong Driver. I remembered some scene from movies... a girl chasing the bus just to be with someone. LOL!

Finally, I arrived at Florida Bus Line a few minutes later than 3pm. I was rushing and looking for the bus going to Sta. Ana but a bus driver from Florida Lines told me that the bus just left. It just left!  Aaawww!!! The next Bus that goes to Aparri leaves at 530pm and 615pm. I'm confused. Should I stay or should I go? Is this a sign?

Confused.... Torned.... I decided to walk around the area. Thinking if I would want to do this or not. Some things just came into my mind. Is this worth it? I thought of my babies in the house. I forgot my toothbrush, toothpaste and some other stuffs... because i'm in a hurry

After more than an hour of walking, I got tired and decided to sit down the terminal. I'm looking at the buses. 530pm... 615pm... Its 430pm and i still have an hour to think about it.

Another hour past, 530pm bus is about to leave. And me.... I decided to go home :(





No comments:

Post a Comment