Friday, November 9, 2012

In KOREA: DeMilitarized Zone (DMZ)

To do DMZ tour you need to book through tour agency. I inquired at tourism office and they gave me the number. I called up and reserved for 3 slots for me, my mom and my dad without asking for reservation fee. They just instructed us to be at Hamilton Hotel in Itaewon around 7am.
Days/ Hours to tour: half-day



















Freedom Bridge














The orange flags are the land mines




Warning: You can't take picture beyond the yellow line or else the guard will ask you to delete your pictures. Some tourist are still don't follow this rule despite of all the reminders. So, you usually hear this guards warning those tourist. Beyond this line when you look up the wall is the border of South Korea and North Korea.


Souvenier Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment