Saturday, August 17, 2013

Red China by Superbowl





Obviously food is a haven for me. I was invited by my fellow VT friend Lara for a lunch date at Red China by Superbowl which is in Trinoma Mall in Quezon City. Since I'm around the area and so I decided to go. This is chinese food, how can I say no.

I was a bit late but luckily they are still there enjoying the lunch. Table is a feast of different mouth watering food. I'm hungry now.


What is in the table? Which one should I go first? I shared table with Mish. Lara, she is sitting at the next table, did sit down occasionally with me to say hello and catch up stories from our VT world. She also explained to me the dishes which are waiting to be tasted by my palate.


This is a feast of different dishes from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Philippines. Its like going around the world in one sitting. I'm excited to taste each one of them. 


 Among the dishes we had are Diced Chicken with Salted Fish fried rice, Shrimped paste Chicken Wings, Roast Pork Belly with Mustard Sauce, Salted Duck egg coated Shrimps, Hong Kong style Spicy Shrimp and Spicy Eggplant. Oh my Diet!!!





Which dish wins? I love them all but my favorite are the Bacon wrapped shrimps and Roasted Chicken with Mala Sauce. Why? Once I munch on the Bacon wrapped shrimp, I can feel every details of the ingredients. It is so tasty and so awesome. I loved the spiciness of Roasted Chicken and goes well with the fried rice.


Of course, the best seller, the egg tart. I've tasted the tart in Macau, Hong Kong and also Lord Stow's. This is different. It has the right stuff. Its not sweet and it doesn't taste a lot of eggs.


 The place is lovely and has a spacious dining area. Great for Family and friends gathering.
 

The busy kitchen. It is an open kitchen and so you can see how busy they are but still maintains a clean surrounding.


I'll definitely go back. It's just an MRT away from me. Great experience. Great food :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment