Monday, July 16, 2012

Myself




FULLNAME (optional): Barbara Anne
NICKNAME (optional): Barbie
ADDRESS (just the city!): Makati
BIRTHDAY (optional): September 30
BIRTHPLACE: Cavite
ZODIAC SIGN: Libra
SCHOOL: FEU-NRMF
COURSE: Doctor of Medicine
AMBITION: to meet the man of my dream, to build my beach house and to travel around the world
FAVORITES!
COLOR: fuschia pink
BAND: Side A
SINGER: Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Jessica Sanchez
SONG: any Love Song 
MOVIE: Sleepless in Seatle
ACTOR: Tom Hanks
ACTRESS: Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts
FOOD: Lumpiang Shianghai, Siopao
SPORT: Volleyball
ATHLETE: Manny Pacquiao
LIKES: positive things
DISLIKES: negative things
LET’S GET PERSONAL!
MOTTO: Dont do unto others what you don't want to do unto you
DEFINE ‘LOVE’: is a many splendourd things
WHO IS YOUR FIRST CRUSH? I.V.
WHERE/ WHERE DID YOU MEET? Secret
WHO IS YOUR FIRST LOVE? my parents
UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT: when I fall in love and when I fall out of love
DEDICATION:
Dear Friends,
Thank you for answering my slumbook (LOL!)
Lovelots,
Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment