Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Nomnom at Cental BBQ Grill Malugay

Central BBQ Grill is an easy access "gimik" place for me. I can actually walk from my house going there and when I'm already under the influence of alcohol I can walk back to my house. LOL!


After a short hospital visit, we girls are looking for a place to go on a sunday evening. We were at Quezon City area so we thought of Tomas Morato. The first bar was boring so we stepped outside that bar and think of some other place to go. And we thought about Central Makati.


The famous drink here is the "BAD TRIP". Its a mix of vodka, white rum, gin and juice. After a few shots of this you'll get bad trip. You'll pass out the drink and after this you poop the bad trip. ha! ha!


This time we did not ordered for bad trip, instead we had Mojito. Its a mix of calamansi juice, white rum and sugar syrup. We thought its a good drink. But wow we got drunk!


 Anyway, its fun to hang up with friends. chat! chat! chat! and yeah its Wilma's Birthday!!! And so we asked this guys to perform for Wilma :)







No comments:

Post a Comment