Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In Taiwan: National Palace Museum

Directions: MRT Danshui Line to Shilin Station then take bus R30, 255, 304, 815 or Minibus 18 and 19
Main Building is open all year round from 0830 to 1830
Regular admission: NTD 160
ROC ID and Taiwanese Citizens: free

Our first stop together with the Chi Zhan Garden which is right beside the museum. We didn't get a chance to see what is inside because we saw group of tourist waiting for their turn to go in. So we skipped this place and proceeded with our next itinerary. On our way back to MRT station, we saw this little place selling Pao. For just NTD 12, I shared 1 piece with Jen. But I regret sharing it, it taste awesome that I wanted more. Inside filling is like a xiao ling bao. You could almost feel the soup inside the dumpling. And with just one last bite for me when we saw locals putting sauce in it. I was thinking that we are about to have our lunch so I resisted buying another one.



























No comments:

Post a Comment