Friday, May 3, 2013

In Taiwan: Ximending

Directions: MTR to Ximen Station

This is another place to shop. I remembered Myeongdong of South Korea. We were eyeing for some souveniers to bring home. The place is busy. Locals and tourist are all around. I also saw one place with a long line. I think they are selling large chicken.















































My spicy taste test. I usually go visit KFC anywhere I go and try their crispy chicken. My taste buds say Singapore's KFC still rules.


We didn't get a good deal shopping in here but we went food tripping. We tasted street foods we find. I think I had 3 different kinds of foods.

I got my sweater at uniglo for NTD 599. Good thing I brought one because the weather is getting colder in the evening specially it is raining.





No comments:

Post a Comment